QST as a multi-sensor platform is specialized in designing, R&D, manufacturing and value-added applications of high-quality sensors and sensor cluster solutions for different application fields since 2012. QST is committed to delivering intelligent, integrated, economical sensor solutions, and providing leading technologies to enable our customers building up systems for great success and better connections to the physical world.
With headquarters in Shanghai, QST has global R&D centers in Shanghai, and North America; Sensor IC test center in Suzhou; module manufacturing in Shanghai & Pizhou; and sales offices all over China. Nearly 200 patents have been awarded. The company is actively involved in R&D, with a broad sensor and solutions product line. Our magnetic sensor portfolio comprises compasses, angle sensors, current sensors, and Hall switches; Our MEMS portfolio comprises 6-axis IMUs, accelerometers, environmental sensors as well as SIPs; as well as Automotive & IoT sensor modules. Our high precision sensors and modules dedicated for any kind of applications, such as consumer electronics, industrial, automotive electronics, IoT and AI.
We are continuously devoting to innovation and offer our customers the quality, supply security and premier sensor products and systems.
· IMU QMI8658 MP in high-vol
· Macro detection magnetic sensor MT8001 MP in high-vol
· New generation of automotive modules released
· Compass QMC6310 MP in high-vol
· Magnetic angle encoder IC based on hall-sensing technology MT6701 MP in high-vol
· Compass QMC6308 MP in high-vol
· 3- axis accelerometer QMA7981 MP in high-vol
· SIP QMS7926 released
· Magnetic angle encoder IC MT682X MP in high-vol
· Magnetic current IC MT92XX MP in high-vol
· First success IMU QMI8610 released
· Barometer QMP6988 released
· High-precision compass QMC5883L released
· Intelligent parking sensing module & program
· 3-axis accelerometer QMA6981 released
· Compass QMC6983 released
· SH Alliance and SH SIMIC co- founded QST