The QMC5883P is a three-axis magnetic sensor, which integrates magnetic sensors and signal condition ASIC into one silicon chip. This Land Grid Array package (LGA) is targeted for applications such as e-compass, map rotation, gaming and personal navigation in mobile and wearable devices.
The QMC5883P is based on state-of-the-art, high resolution, magneto-resistive technology. Along with the custom-designed 16-bit ADC ASIC, it offers the advantages of low noise, high accuracy, low power consumption, offset cancellation and temperature compensations. QMC5883P enables 1° to 2° compass heading accuracy. The I²C serial bus allows for easy interface.
The QMC5883P is in a 3.0x3.0x0.9mm3 surface mount 16-pin LGA package.
▪ 3-Axis Magneto-Resistive Sensors in a 3.0x3.0x0.9 mm3 LGA, Guaranteed to Operate Over an Extended Temperature Range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
▪ 16 Bit ADC With Low Noise AMR Sensors Achieves 2 milli-Gauss Field Resolution
▪ Wide Magnetic Field Range (±30 Gauss)
▪ Temperature Compensated Data Output
2C Interface with Standard and Fast Modes
▪ Built-In Self-Test
▪ Wide Range Operation Voltage (2.5V to 3.6V) and
Low Power Consumption (35μA)
▪ Lead Free Package Construction
▪ Software and Algorithm Support Available