MEMS Design Engineers (2)
MEMS Design Engineer (2)
As part of the MEMS Design group, the candidate will play a key role in development and commercialization of MEMS devices for consumer electronics. The candidate will actively be responsible for design, layout, and simulation of MEMS devices, as well as supporting packaging, test, characterization, and failure analysis activities. The position requires a strong track record in ramping up MEMS devices to high-volume production, and experience with MEMS design, layout, simulation, fabrication, and characterization. Solid understanding of inertial sensors, hands-on characterization skills, and excellent communication and leadership skills are highly desirable.
- Design, optimization, simulation, and analysis of new MEMS devices
- Supporting package design and FEA activities
- Working with internal and external fabrication resources on manufacturability, and process modeling and improvement
- Supporting test, characterization, and debugging of new designs
- Generating new IP and expanding MEMS IP portfolio
- Track record in commercialization, ramp-up and high-volume production of MEMS inertial sensors
- Solid background in MEMS design, simulation, finite element analysis, layout, and package design; preferably on inertial sensors
- Good understanding of MEMS sensor interface electronics and MEMS fabrication
- Education: MS or higher. Ph.D. preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in the MEMS field, preferably in a high-volume production environment