As part of the MEMS Design group, the candidate will play a key role in development and commercialization of MEMS devices for consumer electronics. The candidate will lead a team of MEMS characterization engineers or technicians responsible for evaluating the performance of MEMS inertial sensors. Direct experience with MEMS inertial sensor testing and characterization is essential. The candidate will work in characterization team and alongside with design, quality, manufacturing team to support product definition and improvement. The candidate should be familiar with electronic design, mechanical design of the test system and capable of developing code for test software. The candidate will be working with data acquisition systems and database data mining to complete the test and characterization cycle.
Development of test methodologies, implementation of the test, analyze the data and FA to determine root cause for failures and yield loss.
- Solid understanding of MEMS initial sensor device physics, device design and device circuits;
- Experience working on MEMS device testing and characterization;
- Hands on experience with testing hardware and software setup and implementation; Python programming capability is preferred;
- Database and data mining experience with strong problem solving skills;
- Proficient in the use of bench analysis equipment such as function generator, digital oscilloscope, curve tracer and network analyzer.
- MS or PhD in EE or ME
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in the MEMS field, preferably in a high-volume production environment